To learn more about the work being done to improve Finance/Financial Aid within higher education, please visit the pages below:
- Better for Students: Simplifying the Federal Financial Aid Process: Drawing on the work of the Reimagining Aid Design and Delivery (RADD) project, the foundation presents a blueprint for making the federal financial aid process simpler and more transparent for students.
- HCM Strategists: In-depth analysis of implementation of outcome-based funding in Indiana, as well as context of next generation outcome-based funding models across the states.
- Education Commission of the States (ECS): Initiatives focused on rethinking the state-federal financing partnership and redesigning state student aid programs.
- Research for Action: Comprehensive analysis of outcome-based funding impact in Indiana, Ohio, and Tennessee.
- Research for Action: In-depth research on state and local college promise/free college programs to assess variations in these programs and gauge impact and returns.