Navigating the path to a certificate or degree can be challenging and costly. Too often students get stuck in a maze of policies and options, spending money they don’t have on courses they don’t need. And for many, the road ends before graduation.
Students need to know what will and will not keep them on track. Technology-enabled advising tools can help students plan so they can get on a path to a certificate or degree and stay on it through graduation. These tools draw on predictive analytics to issue early alerts to let students, faculty, and advisors know when a student is off track so the student can get back on track before it’s too late.
- Turning More Tassels
- What We Know About Technology-Mediated Advising Reform
- Driving Toward Degree
- Taking Stock: Progress and Prospects for College Advising
- Online Planning, Advising, and Tracking Systems
- Integrated Planning and Advising for Student Success Resources
- Evaluating the Impact of Integrated Planning and Advising for Student Success (iPASS)